FABRIC & BIKINI CARE
Bahimi swimwear are made with the finest imported fabrics and trims that are delicate in nature. We recommend to follow our fabric care instructions with extra love and care to ensure you get the best life out of your Bahimi!
- While our swimwear can be worn in pool/ocean water, they are not intended for strenuous activity and should not be worn for long periods in chlorinated or salt water.
- High amounts of chlorine and salt water can damage your swimwear. Neutralise any residual evidence of chlorine or salt water by rinsing with water when immediately getting out of the pool/ocean.
- Chains should be kept flat whilst packing in your suitcase.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Hand wash with luke warm water with a mild detergent, For example: Fairy Liquid
- Lay flat to dry in the shade.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach and do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not iron, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours. Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. Bahimi recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear. Avoid spraying on the chains. Our chains are gold plated and some lotions and oils can break the protected seal on the chains.
- Some colours may be transparent when wet.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear
Items not covered through our warranty process:
- Products over 3 months old from date of purchase
- General wear and tear
- Gems may fall off after wear and we will send out replacment gems or the item can be returned for repair
- Discolouration or deterioration due to continuous saltwater and /or chlorine exposure
Bahimi is not responsible for any damages after wear. However, if an item can be repaired, items MUST BE CLEAN upon receipt. Soiled damages will be returned to owner as is.